By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • May 25, 2018
4-Ingredient Protein-Packed Chocolate Fruit Dip
Treat yourself to this deliciously creamy dip that has all the rich flavor of a chocolate cheesecake with 6g of protein and only 2g of fat per serving! The dipping possibilities are endless, but we recommend using fresh sliced strawberries, blackberries, pineapple, or banana.
- 2 Containers of 5.3oz. Vanilla Muuna cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tsp. Cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. Instant coffee powder (or ⅛ tsp. coffee extract)
- 1 Tbsp. Dark chocolate shavings or mini chocolate chips
- Empty cottage cheese containers into a food processor and process for 1.5 minutes.
- Add pudding mix, cocoa powder, and coffee extract.
- Process for another minute, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl at least twice, until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for one hour.
- Top with chocolate shavings and serve with fresh fruit.
Recipe Makes: 5 Servings