By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • September 5, 2017
7-Layer Mexican Dip Cups
No need to worry about party guests double-dipping at your next get-together! These individual 7-layer Mexican dip cups featuring protein-packed and lowfat creamy Muuna cottage cheese will be a hit!
- 16 oz. Refried beans
- 1 package Taco seasoning
- 2 cups Guacamole
- 2 cups 2% Lowfat Muuna cottage cheese
- 2 cups Chunky salsa (with some of the moisture drained out)
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup Sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 cup Sliced black olives
1) Mix refried beans and taco seasoning together and set aside.
2) Into 8 clear plastic cups, layer (about 2 Tbsp of each) refried bean mixture, guacamole, cottage cheese, salsa, and shredded cheese. Carefully add each layer by either using a spoon or filling a plastic bag and piping it into the cups. Top with green onions, and black olives.
3) Make ahead, cover with plastic wrap, and store in the refrigerator up to one day before serving. Serve with corn chips.