By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • September 25, 2017
Hearty Oat & Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl
No one wants to wake up 30 minutes early just to get a hearty breakfast on the table. That’s where this filling and protein-packed breakfast bowl comes in! Make the overnight oats the night before so that you can get in some extra shut-eye in the am. Not only is it delicious, it’s got a whopping 21 grams of protein that will fuel your day!
• 1 1/3 cups Milk (or milk substitute)
• 1 cup Rolled oats
• 1 Container of 5.3oz. strawberry Muuna cottage cheese
• 1 Tbsp. Chia seeds (optional)
• 1⁄2 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
• 1⁄2 cup Pear, chopped
• 1⁄2 Banana, sliced
• 1/8 cup Sliced almonds
• Drizzle of nut butter (almond butter or peanut butter will work)
1) Pour the overnight oats ingredients into a large glass lidded container. Note: You can also pour the ingredients into two glass jars and eat one in the morning and save one for later in the week!
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 4 hours).
3) Divide the overnight oats mixture and the toppings between two bowls.
4) Enjoy immediately!
Recipe Makes: 2 Servings