By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • September 5, 2017
Low-Fat Lemon Tuna Salad
You won’t miss the mayo in this lunchtime favorite! Keep the creaminess, but ditch the fat by substituting Lowfat plain Muuna cottage cheese for mayonnaise. Make a batch of this at the beginning of the work week and you’ll have a hearty lunch ready whenever you need it!
• 2 6-oz. Cans of tuna, drained
• 2 Tbsp. Celery, chopped
• 1⁄2 Red onion, minced
• 1 tsp. Fresh at-leaf parsley, chopped
• 1/3 cup Lowfat plain Muuna cottage cheese
• 1⁄2 Lemon, juiced
• 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
• 2 Tbsp. Sweet pickle relish
1. Combine salad ingredients in a bowl and stir.
2. Mix dressing ingredients in a separate bowl until combined.
3. Add salad ingredients and dressing ingredients together.
4. Eat as is, spoon into romaine lettuce leaves, or serve on bread.
Recipe Makes: 4 Servings