By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • January 5, 2017
Lucky Green Smoothie Bowl
Make today your lucky day and give this delicious Lucky Green Smoothie Bowl a try! Creamy Muuna cottage cheese adds the protein and creaminess all in one step instead of having to add protein powder full of artificial sweeteners and flavors. Feel free to drink this smoothie with a straw or pour it into a bowl and dive in with a spoon!
- 1 cup plain Muuna cottage cheese (could use either 2% or 4%)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 scoop wheatgrass powder (optional)
- 1 tsp matcha powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 banana (add more if you like a sweeter smoothie)
- 6 ice cubes
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender.
2. Pour into a bowl and top with toppings of your choice (pictured: dried pineapple, mango chips, frozen strawberries, granola/muesli, coconut chips, and nut butter drizzle. For the nut butter, we recommend all natural almond, cashew, sesame, or peanut butter as they are easier to drizzle.)
3. Enjoy immediately!
Recipe Makes: 1 Serving