By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • September 5, 2017
Protein Packed Chicken Pinwheels
Everyone in your family will enjoy these bite-sized morsels! No need for mayonnaise, sour cream, or cream cheese in this recipe. By using Lowfat plain Muuna cottage cheese instead, you can keep the creaminess, add protein, and reduce fat. Now that’s a win-win!
- 1 1⁄2 cups Chicken, cooked
- 2 Containers of 5.3oz Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese (or 1 1/3 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup Red & yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Green onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. Ranch seasoning
- 3 Large spinach tortillas/wraps
1) Add all ingredients (except for tortillas) into a bowl and mix until combined.
2) Lay tortillas/wraps on a cutting board or plate and spread chicken and cottage cheese mixture evenly onto each one, leaving a 1⁄2-inch border on the edge.
3) Tightly roll the tortillas in plastic wrap.
4) Place rolled tortillas in the refrigerator and allow to chill for at least one hour.
5) When ready to serve, remove from the refrigerator, unwrap the rolled tortillas, and slice into 2-inch rolls.
Recipe Makes: 3 Servings