By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • November 17, 2017
Protein-Packed Gingerbread Overnight Oats
You don’t have to eat a gingerbread man to evoke the flavors of the holidays. By combining deliciously creamy, protein-packed Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese with maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove in this overnight oats recipe, you’ll be ready to face whatever the holiday season has to offer!
• 1 cup Milk (or milk substitute)
• 1 cup Rolled oats
• 1 Container of 5.3oz. Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese
• 1 Tbsp. Chia seeds (optional)
• 3 Tbsp. Pure maple syrup
• 1 ½ tsp. Ground cinnamon
• ½ tsp. Ground nutmeg
• ¼ tsp. Ground clove
1. Pour the ingredients into two medium glass jars.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 4 hours).
3. Enjoy immediately! Note: feel free to top the oats with fruit, nuts, or granola.
Recipe Makes: 2 Servings
Protein: 20 g
Carbohydrates: 56 g
Fat: 8 g
Fiber: 7 g