By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • November 17, 2017
Protein-Packed Halftime Chili Cups
When serving a meal to a hungry crowd, you can never go wrong with chili. That’s why these hearty chili cups (10 g of protein per cup!) featuring protein-packed Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese instead of sour cream will have your guests saying, “Touchdown!”
• 4 cups Bean chili (canned or your favorite recipe will work)
• 1 ½ cups Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese
• 1 cup Canned corn
• ½ cup Tomato, diced
• 2 Avocados, diced
1. Before assembling chili cups, have all of your ingredients prepared.
2. Heat the chili on the stovetop or in the microwave until warmed through.
3. Into 8 paper cups, layer ½ cup chili, 2 Tbsp. of cottage cheese, 1 Tbsp. corn, 1 Tbsp. of tomato, and a few pieces of avocado.
4. Serve with a spoon!
Recipe Makes: 8 Servings
Protein: 14 g
Carbohydrates: 25 g
Fat: 16 g
Fiber: 10 g