By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • November 24, 2016
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Pancakes
Adding Muuna cottage cheese pumps up the protein in these autumn inspired pancakes! They make any morning feel a little extra festive and are perfect for tiding you over before a big holiday meal.
“They are surprisingly fluffy, taste like Thanksgiving, and are ridiculously easy to make. All you need is a skillet, food processor and the ingredients.”
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Container of 5.3oz. Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup Rolled oats
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
1. Blend all of the ingredients together in your food processor until smooth. Pour into a measuring cup – it is easier to control the flow of the batter into the skillet this way.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
3. Pour the batter into the skillet and once each pancake round starts to bubble, it is time to flip it over.
4. Once browned on both sides, remove from the pan.
5. Serve with your favorite maple syrup.
Recipe Makes: 6 Servings
Protein: 8 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Fat: 5 g
Fiber: 3 g