By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • September 27, 2017
Rainbow Protein Power Bowl
They say you should “eat the rainbow” in order to maximize your nutrition, so we thought we’d put the rainbow in a bowl! This recipe comes together in only a few minutes, tastes delicious, and is packed with 35 grams of protein
• 1 cup Cooked Quinoa
• 1 Container of 5.3oz. Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese
• ¼ cup Shelled edamame
• ¼ cup Carrots, shredded
• ¼ cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
• ¼ cup Cooked beets, cooled and diced
• ¼ cup Red cabbage, shredded
• ⅛ cup Frozen corn, thawed (or fresh corn, sauteed)
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium-sized bowl, add quinoa.
2. In order, place the rest of the ingredients in sections around the outer edges of the bowl.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Enjoy immediately!
Recipe Makes: 1 Serving
Protein: 35 g
Carbohydrates: 59 g
Fat: 10 g
Fiber: 23 g