By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • September 27, 2017
Waldorf Salad Protein Power Bowl
We’ve updated the classic Waldorf Salad by adding more protein in the form of chickpeas and protein-packed Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese. This crunchy and creamy salad takes only minutes to make and is a filling lunch or dinner with 27 grams of protein!
• 2 cups Red Bibb or Romaine lettuce, chopped
• 1 Container of 5.3oz. Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese
• ½ cup Canned chickpeas, drained
• ½ cup Granny Smith apple, chopped
• ¼ cup Red grapes, halved
• ¼ cup Celery, chopped
• ⅛ cup Pecans, toasted and chopped
• 2 tsp. Honey
• 1 tsp. Lemon juice
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium-sized bowl, add lettuce.
2. In order, place the rest of the ingredients in sections around the outer edges of the bowl.
3. Drizzle honey and sprinkle lemon juice on top.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Enjoy immediately!
Recipe Makes: 1 Serving
Protein: 27 g
Carbohydrates: 50 g
Fat: 15 g
Fiber: 9 g