By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • July 13, 2018
Protein-Packed Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter “Nice Cream”
We believe dessert should be decadent, delicious, and packed with protein! This rich and creamy “nice cream” tastes like homemade dark chocolate peanut butter ice cream, but contains 8g of protein per serving, takes only minutes to make, and you won’t even need an ice cream machine!
- 1 Container of 5.3oz. Vanilla Muuna cottage cheese
- 3 Frozen overripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. Dark cocoa powder
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula and pulse until combined.
- Enjoy immediately.
Note: If you would like the consistency to be slightly harder (more like store-bought ice cream rather than soft serve), put the “nice cream” into a container and freeze for 1-2 hours.
Recipe Makes: 2 Servings
Nutrition Information Per Serving: