By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • August 1, 2018
Protein-Packed Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles
Sweet, succulent raspberries and tart lemonade combine in this delicious popsicle treat that can be enjoyed as a snack or dessert. By using ridiculously creamy Raspberry Muuna cottage cheese, you’ll add 15g of protein, Vitamins A + C, and potassium!
- 1 Container of 5.3oz. Raspberry Muuna cottage cheese
- 1 tsp. True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade powdered drink mix
- ½ cup + 1 Tbsp. Water
- ½ cup Fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Empty cottage cheese container, True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade powdered drink mix, and ½ cup water into a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, mash raspberries, 1 Tbsp. water and sugar with a fork until macerated.
- Pour 1 Tbsp. raspberry mixture into 4-6 popsicle molds.
- Pour blended cottage cheese mixture into the molds, leaving 1 inch unfilled at the top.
- Pour 1 Tbsp. raspberry mixture into the unfilled portion of each popsicle mold.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze for two hours.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds before removing.
- Remove from molds and enjoy immediately!
Recipe Makes: 4-6 Servings
Nutrition Information Per Serving: