By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • October 18, 2018
Pumpkin & Spice Cheesecake Jars
This recipe is perfect for autumn as it utilizes the most fall flavor of all: Pumpkin & Spice! No need for lengthy bake times, butter, or cream cheese – these cheesecake jars have 8g protein each and are the perfect dessert in these cooler months.
- ¾ cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Coconut oil, melted
- 2 containers of 5.3 oz. Pumpkin & Spice Muuna cottage cheese
- ¼ cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. Pure maple syrup
- 1 cup Toasted pecans, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs with melted coconut oil and stir with a fork until consistency is that of damp sand.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of the graham cracker mixture into six 4 oz. glass jars (or other lidded containers) and press down to form a crust.
- Pour cottage cheese, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup into a food processor and pulse until smooth (about 3 minutes), scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula after each minute.
- Spoon 3 Tbsp. of the cottage cheese mixture into each jar.
- Tap each jar on a countertop or table covered with a soft towel to allow cottage cheese mixture to settle.
- Screw lids on the jars and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Top each with 1 tsp. chopped pecans and enjoy immediately.
Recipe Makes: 6 Servings