By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • April 27, 2018
Fan Recipe: Soft-Boiled Egg & Bagel Spice Topped Muuna Cottage Cheese
Is there anything more glorious than a runny yolk? We think so! Try this fan recipe from Liz B. that features a soft-boiled egg, chili powder, everything bagel spice mix, and ridiculously creamy, protein-packed Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese.
- 1 Container of 5.3oz. Lowfat Plain Muuna cottage cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ tsp. Everything bagel spice mix
- ½ tsp. Chili powder
- Boil water in a medium pot over medium high heat.
- Prepare an ice bath with 3-4 cups of cold water and 1 cup of ice. Set aside.
- Lower cold egg into the boiling water with a slotted spoon.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 6 minutes.
- Remove egg from pot with slotted spoon and place into ice bath. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully crack the egg and remove the shell.
- Cut egg in half.
- Open the container of Muuna cottage cheese and stir.
- Top with spice mix, chili powder, and half of the soft-boiled egg.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Note: you can eat the other half of the egg on the side!
Recipe Makes: 1 Serving