By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • January 5, 2017
Strawberries & Cream Breakfast Parfait
You’ll look forward to waking up in the morning when you have this delicious breakfast parfait waiting for you! To make the oats, just soak them overnight in milk instead of having to wake up early to cook.
- 1/3 cup Regular oats or muesli
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp. Milk/plant-based milk
- 1⁄2 cup Fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 Container of strawberry Muuna cottage cheese 1⁄4 cup Granola
- Coconut chips for garnish
1. In the bottom of a glass jar, pour in oats/muesli and milk. Stir to combine. Screw the top onto the jar and allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight. Note: a plastic container with lid can also be used.
2. In the morning, layer freshly sliced strawberries, 1⁄2 container of strawberry Muuna cottage cheese, 1⁄4 cup granola, and 1⁄2 container of strawberry Muuna cottage cheese on top of the overnight oats.
3. Garnish with a sprinkling of granola, fresh strawberries, and coconut chips.
Recipe Makes: 1 Serving