By: Muuna Cottage Cheese • September 5, 2017
Tropical Sunshine Smoothie Bowl
Why drink your smoothie when you can eat it like a dessert? Let this fruity and protein-packed smoothie bowl transport you to a tropical island – no plane fare needed!
- 1 Container of 5.3oz. pineapple Muuna cottage cheese
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1 cup Frozen pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup Coconut water (or water)
- 2-3 Strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 tsp. Flaxseed
- Coconut chips
1. In a food processor, add all ingredients and blend until combined. At first, the consistency will be chunky, but as the banana warms slightly, it will smooth and become more like ice cream. Scoop into a bowl and serve with toppings of your choice.
2. If you would like the consistency to be slightly harder (more like store-bought ice cream rather than soft serve), put the “nice cream” into a container and freeze for 1-2 hours.
Recipe Makes: NA